One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating.
* Luciano Pavarotti & William Wright, Pavarotti, My Own Story

April 20, 2009

twix salad

also served at briste's shower.

it's pretty much a joke to call this a salad... although it looks LIKE potato salad if you don't know what it is.

also known as "snickers salad," but I used twix instead because twix is just so much better than snickers. here's what I did:

  • apples, chopped (I used crispin)
  • twix, cut into bite-sized chunks
  • cool whip (I used regular)

that's it!! I think I used 4 apples, 3 packs of the 99¢ mini twix packs & 3/4ths of a regular sized-cool whip. mix all together & chill.
christy says it's even more delicious with pudding... but I didn't have any & didn't have time to run back to the store. will try that next time, though.

steph will be watching you if you try to take her twix salad.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yummy! I'm sorry I missed this "salad." I'll have to try it! My sister has a bridal shower that I'm hosting so this sounds like the perfect addition!

steph said...

haha. yes i will!! don't touch my twix!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails