One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating.
* Luciano Pavarotti & William Wright, Pavarotti, My Own Story

June 07, 2007

Sweet Tooth

First of all I love the name of this blog! I wanted to tell you all about Sweet Tooth. It is a wonderful bakery, ice cream shop and dessert hang out in downtown Buffalo. Jay and I have been there a couple of times. We have also experienced their cakes, pastries, etc. at a couple of parties. They recently reopened after moving and upgrading! Their chocolate is absolutely fabulous!
There is another new place downtown called The Chocolate Bar. It is located on the corner of Delaware and Chippewa! I went to one of these in Chicago, but have never been to the one here in Buffalo. If anyone is ever craving dessert and would like to check out downtown let me know! There are a lot of great eats on Elmwood, Hertel and Chippewa!

2 comments:

kristenita said...

welcome, chef Sarah Albanese!
those places sound yummy! thanks for sharing.

Dick&Erica said...

I have always wanted to find a really yummy bakery, so thanks for the info. Count me in to ever try out desserts! I saw the Chocolate Bar once and I thought maybe it was more of an actual bar, so I didn't try it. I figured they'd kick me out if I didn't order a drink.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails