1 Cup Milk
1 and ½ Cup sifted flour
1 Tbsp sugar
½ Tsp salt
½ Cup cream
2 Tbsp Melted Butter (not margarine)
1. Beat eggs until very light and airy
2. Add half the milk and fold in the flour, sifted with sugar and salt.
3. Add cream, butter, and remaining milk.
4. Bake in large 6" cakes on pre-heated medium hot cast iron griddle OR use Swedish Pancake Pan.
5. Place 2 Tbsp. Lingonberry sauce* on each and roll up.
6. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar (optional).
Top with butter and maple syrup or Lingonberry sauce (your preference). I like both but Swedish custom is to make them with Lingonberries.