One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating.
* Luciano Pavarotti & William Wright, Pavarotti, My Own Story

May 10, 2011

Cilantro Corn Feta . . .and Tomato Salad


Freezer corn thawed
Lots of Cilantro (did you know you can use the whole thing not just leaves? Thanks to you ladies for teaching me that) Could also use basil, instead.
Tomato diced
Onion (unless they are banned in your house like mine)
Black pepper, Sea salt, a little olive oil, a little balsamic vinegar
FETA CHEESE!

I add all ingredients together and just top each serving with feta so it doesn't get all soggy in the fridge. Also, FYI - I added a little pasta to mine because I thought it would be better and more like a salad. It was good, but I decided next time I will leave the pasta out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails