- 14 oz. coconut milk
- 1TB red curry paste
- 1 TB curry powder
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- small scoop minced garlic (1 tsp? I don't measure garlic)
- 14 ounces extra firm tofu
- olive oil
- 1/4lb fresh spinach, washed (duh) & chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 onion, minced (I used vidalia)
1. Drain tofu, cut into little cubes & pat dry with papertowel. In large skillet (I used this one), heat oil over medium heat. Cook tofu in a single layer without stirring about 5 minutes or until slightly browned on bottom. Stir gently. Then continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until thouroughly cooked, about 5-7 minutes.
2. While tofu is cooking, be your own little soux chef & mix curry paste, curry powder, soy sauce, and garlic.
3. Add onion & cook for a few minutes until onions are translucent.
4. Add coconut milk, tomato & spinach & and mix from #2 above. cook, stirring, until veggies are warmed & spinach is barely wilted, about 1-2 minutes.
5. serve over rice & with warm naan. add salt & pepper to taste!