One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating.
* Luciano Pavarotti & William Wright, Pavarotti, My Own Story

October 31, 2007

Nutella Kisses

1 3/4 c. flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup nutella
sugar in the raw

preheat oven to 350. mix dry ingredients and set aside. cream butter and sugars. add egg and vanilla until smooth and then add in nutella. add dry ingredients slowly.

roll into balls and roll in raw sugar (any granular sugar will do). bake 8 min and remove from oven. top with chocolate kiss and back 3 more min.

1 comment:

kristenita said...

ok... I think I ate about 10 of those cookies! I loved them. thanks so much for sharing the recipe. I will have to go buy some nutella now...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails