One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating.
* Luciano Pavarotti & William Wright, Pavarotti, My Own Story

September 25, 2007

Chicken Nuggets

A long time ago I was at a friends for dinner and they made chicken nuggets. I decided to try to remember what was in them. I am pretty sure I got it wrong but they were good all the same and really easy.

First cut chicken into small pieces (chicken nugget size)
Then dip the chicken in a mixture of egg and Worcestershire sauce
Then dip in wheat thin crumbs and Parmesan cheese(the generic works and I used the reduced fat) Put in a dish sprinkle a little additional Worcestershire sauce over them all, cook in the oven until they are done.

I know I don't have any specific measurements but they were good. I may have left something out so if you try them and think "hmmm. . . this doesn't seem right" ask me!

1 comment:

kristenita said...

those sound good. here's another recipe for yummy oven-baked chicken nuggets.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails