One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating.
* Luciano Pavarotti & William Wright, Pavarotti, My Own Story

June 13, 2007

Veggie Pizza

First of all, I must say, people need to post some recipes. I am waiting for the cheese ball from battle of the sexes, and all the recipes from Rachel's shower which I heard were all delicious!! Kristen, Thanks for the cinnamon apple cake, so good. I can't wait to make it!
So the reason I am posting this recipe is because this is what I was wanting to bring to the Battle of the Sexes night but was crazy working so I did not have time. I know nobody has tried it, but I was unable to contribute that night, so you can all make it and then think of me!

Veggie Pizza
1 pkg. crescent rolls
1/2 cup mayo
1 8oz pkg. cream cheese
1 pkg. hidden valley ranch salad dresssing or dip mix
Broccoli
Tomatoes
Green Onion
Shredded Cheese
Spread out crescent rolls onto a 9x13 pan, or large pizza pan, sealing it together to make a crust. Cook as directed on package, ( 375 for 11-13 minutes). Mix cream cheese, mayo, and ranch mix. Soften cream cheese first and mix together until smooth. Spread over COOLED crust.
Chop veggies and layer in above order. Top with cheddar cheese and ENJOY!
*TIP* Can use light mayo and cream cheese, and can use any variety of veggies you want!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails